Leadership: Council Committees
The committees include but are not limited to the following:
- The WORSHIP COMMITTEE has responsibility for the spiritual development of the church and its members through worship.
- The FAITH FORMATION COMMITTEE has responsibility for children and youth ministry and adult education programs.
- The MISSION COMMITTEE will identify and support opportunities to act as God’s body within the community.
- The MEMBER CARE COMMITTEE has responsibility for managing the member experience within the church.
- The NEWCOMERS COMMITTEE has responsibility for providing hospitality to visitors and assisting them to integrate into the life of the congregation.
- The FELLOWSHIP COMMITTEE will identify and organize activities that encourage engagement, participation and action while fostering deeper spiritual connections within our congregation, our community and beyond.
- The PERSONNEL COMMITTEE has responsibility for managing the staff experience within the church. Personnel Committee chair and members shall be appointed by the Church Council.
- The FACILITIES COMMITTEE has responsibility for the church’s physical facilities and grounds.
- The INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE has responsibility for installing and managing the information technology such as the computer systems,
sound systems, and telecommunications.
- The STEWARDSHIP COMMITTEE has responsibility for stewardship education and the annual fundraising campaign.
- The ENDOWMENT COMMITTEE manages and administers the CHUCC Endowment Trust according to the Resolution adopted by the congregation on January 12, 1999 and as amended after that date.
- The PASTORAL RELATIONS COMMITTEE supports, guides and encourages the pastor(s) and reviews concerns expressed by members of the church.